August 25, 2009

Brooklyn's 1st Day!

It has finally happened. Summer is over and Brooklyn had her first day of kindergarten today. I had all these expectations on how I would feel but somehow, all I felt today was excitement. Excitement for Brook and how big she is getting. How could I not be happy when she was just so darn happy to be there. I took her in to her classroom and she found her locker. I soon left because she got right into the swing of things and I know she didn't need me. I had to practically beg her for a hug goodbye. That is my Brooky though. Miss independent.

2 comments:

christina said...

I can't believe she has gotten so big. I guess time flashs by you faster than you can think.

Candi said...

Christina! I can't add your blog to my page. I'd love to see it. Will you invite me? My e-mail is sweet_thing14@hotmail.com