July 23, 2009

Baby update...

I went in for my appointment today. My blood pressure is great and I even lost 8 lbs! Dr. Soriano tried to find the baby's heart beat but couldn't. She ended up having to do an ultrasound and found out that I have Placenta Previa - means that my placenta is lying unusually low in my uterus. It shouldn't be a problem but it may make it hard for me to feel the baby kicking and hear the heart beat. She said it's heart beat is great. My next appointment is August 28th. We will find out what our little peanut is then!

2 comments:

jamie said...

I'm sure they mentioned this to you already, but often as your belly grows the placenta moves out of the way. So yeah, great possibility that it won't pose any problem at all.

Hope you're feeling well. When will you find out the gender. (Or will you? It's quite fun to wait for the surprise too!)

Havi Andersen said...

Candi,
How fun! Really, there's nothing like a new baby to be excited about. Unless you already have five! :-) Even then, a baby is wonderful, it's those other years...I don't know if I invited you to my blog, but if you want an invite, email me at havilah@haxtuntel.net.