August 7, 2008

A-Z

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? Jer
C. Cake or Pie? Cake
D. Day of Choice? Saturday or Sunday (Whenever we have family time)
E. Essential Item? Books
F. Favorite Color? Greens
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
H. Hometown? Easton, PA
I. Indulgence? Chocolate
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? Two. Girl and boy.
L. Life isn't complete without? My husband and kids (diddo Courtney)
M. Marriage Date? September 19th 2002
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 4 sisters in law and 2 brothers in law. I was an only child.
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges.
P. Phobias? heights but I try to look past it. Losing a loved one.
Q. Quotes? dk at the moment... I'll think of one later.
R. Reasons to smile? Family
S. Season of Choice? Fall
T. Tag three others below: Amanda, Jill and Mindi
U. Unknown fact about me? I have never ridden a horse, never touched one either. Always wanted to but I haven't. How sad is that considering where I live now.
V. Vegetable? love almost every vegetable out there. Broccoli and carrots are my favorite though.
W. Worst Habits? I get a little spacey. You could tell me something and I'll promise to remember but heck two minute later I can't even remember that I was supposed to remember something.
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Sunday roast with mash potatoes and green beans. mmm. its been a while.
Z. Zodiac Sign? Gemini.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

thanks for the birthday wishes! we will probably name her Norah, but we won't really know until we see her!