August 18, 2008

Cheyenne Frontier Days!

I'm playing catch up with my blog since my digital camera is broken. Here are our pictures from our trip to Cheyenne July 2008.
The kids had a blast at the fair. They loved riding rides and the ponies.

Jer and I took the kids on a free tour behind the shoots before the rodeo. That was a lot of fun and it gave us an interesting perspective of the stadium.
The rodeo was amazing. No wonder they call it the daddy of em all! We loved how they broke the events up. It was a good thing too because we ended up leaving 3 events early since the kids were worn out. At least we got to see a little of everything.

A couple was riding on this when they parked and a man proposed to his girlfriend. It was really sweet!

If any of you are able to make it up to Cheyenne for the celebration, I highly recommend it. There is so much to see and do you really can't do it all in one day.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Stuart and I really liked Cheyenne when we drove through in on our way to the east. I like it out east but I really miss the west, it's in my blood. Gorgeous garden too!