July 8, 2014

One Very Big Update!

Well I guess I just realized that one very important update was left out while I was doing catch up here! Haha. 

We are pregnant again!!! Happily baby number 4 will be here sometime in late December.

The decision to have another baby was one that was prayed and agonized over for a very long time. It is funny what happens when your heart wrestles with your head. Jer and I genuinely felt we were all done having kids. We had both felt complete and even went through the process of giving away the last of our baby stuff. Then it seemed like out of the blue I started getting these thoughts. They came and went for about two years. It became such a concern for me that I shared it with Jer. That is when the real struggle came. He still felt great about us staying a family of 5. I just got so confused as to why I'd be having these feelings now after feeling so content and settled for so long. I just know it must have been the spirit trying to tell me that another spirit was waiting to join our family. 

Jer prayed and even though he feels it will be hard starting all over, he is on board. I worried a little because it took almost 2 years to get pregnant with little Dallas. But apparently Heavenly Father knows best because unlike last time, we got a positive result within two months!  

We are pretty sure this little one will be our last baby due to my health history and c-sections.

We are very excited about this little bean to join our family!!!


This is baby bean at 10 weeks!

No comments: