June 11, 2013

Priesthood Preview!!!


Sunday June 9th was our Primary's Priesthood Preview meeting! I had never been to one before. Mason went with me because Brooklyn and Dallas were still sick. What a special meeting it was too. It was an introduction for our 11 year old boys who are preparing to receive the Aaronic Priesthood. There was such a wonderful spirit in the Primary room and all the speakers were so great! It made me excited for the time when my own boys would be worthy holders of this sacred responsibility. 

I feel so blessed to have lived in homes as a child and now as an adult where the Priesthood was and is held worthily. When I was young, I was blessed to see its power first hand and I have a testimony that the Lord looks after his children and through his power, miracles do happen. Now as a mother and wife, I can't think of any better way to comfort, heal and teach my children of Heavenly Father's love for them, than through a blessing given from their father.

No comments: