June 12, 2013

Piano Lessons!

June 4th, Brooklyn began taking piano lessons from my friend Bonnie's daughter Anna who is home now from college.
My Grandma gave me this piano a little while ago when I told her I wanted to have my kids learn. I am so grateful we have it because Brooklyn has really taken to piano and loves to practice and learn! I hardly ever have to remind her to practice so far. I'm hoping she keeps up this enthusiasm for the instrument.

I am so proud of how hard working Brooky is. She is such a blessing to me. Brook is almost always eager to do whatever you ask her. She is very good with her brothers (90% of the time). She has become my mini me. She loves to read and laugh and draw. Oh how I wish my mom could see how much she reminds me of her!

Love you Brooky!!!




No comments: