April 29, 2013

Easter!










Happy Easter!!!

I love Easter Sunday! Sister Fryrear gave a great lesson in Primary about the real meaning of Easter. The kids are so smart too. They are so in tuned with the spirit because they all knew its not about the candy or the bunny. Its about our Savior and his love and sacrifice for us and most importantly his Resurrection.

I gave a talk in Sacrament about the Resurrection. I was so nervous that I'm not sure how coherent I was. All I know was that the Holy Ghost was present and if I felt it, I'm sure those I spoke to did too. 

We asked the Easter Bunny to please wait again this year. He waited until after church to come and hide his eggs and fill the Easter baskets. We like it this way because I feel like the kids get to celebrate the Savior first. Before the sugar rush, we hope they feel the spiritual rush. That is our hope anyway.

No comments: