January 12, 2013

My Baby Boy Turns 3!

January 12, 2013

My baby boy turned three today! I can't believe it has been three years since he came into our lives. Dallas has been such a joy to have in our home. We just love his personality! He adores his older brother and sister. His little face just lights up each day when they get home from school. Dallas is a daddy's boy. Whenever we are on the couch, Dallas always comes up to dad and asks "I sit lis you da-ee?"
When he prays, he says sweet things like, "Thank you for my Ipad". Or, "Please bless my noodles".
Dallas is very independent now and has to put himself in his car seat and strap himself in. Dal loves to "fix it" with dad whenever Jer has something to repair. Mason and Dallas are good buddies and are constantly together snuggling on the couch or wrestling around on the floor. I just can't get enough of his sweet chubby cheeks! Happy Birthday Dallas Bryant! We sure love you!!!


The Lucero family came over to eat lunch and celebrate.



Dallas's spiderman cake



Luceros, morris and jer watching the Broncos game.


Dallas in his boxing "glubs"!







1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a big boy he looks like. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish we could of been there or closer. I hope the kids are feeling better. Happy Birthday Dallas!