April 3, 2012

Plants and Paint!

March 28, 2012
I can't believe how fast our seedlings have grown in just a week! Its my first time trying this. I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing, but I am so amazed at the concept that you can take this tiny seed, dig a hole, cover the seed, water it and this amazing living thing begins to grow!

This week I've been trying to be better at finding constructive activities for my kids. I always hate to break out the paint because it is just so darn messy. I saw on pinterest how to do mess free painting and I loved it! The bags started to leak after a bit but it really was no big deal to clean up. I may try different ways to paint next time though. Maybe put the paper inside the bag and see what happens. The kids had fun and that was the point.







No comments: