April 11, 2012

Happy Easter!

















Happy Easter everyone! This year we were rushing about last minute to get eggs ready and lessons ready. By the time Easter Sunday arrived. I was pooped! I don't think I will ever again take a Spring Break right before a holiday.
I just love Easter! We asked the Easter bunny to please come while we were at church so the kids could have their lessons first and not be so hopped up on candy that they couldn't concentrate. It worked out pretty well! After church we went to my in-laws house where the kids got their baskets and did an egg hunt. We ate some very yummy food that my mother in-law made. It was a very nice day!

I am so thankful for the sacrifices the Savior made for each of us. I am amazed that he loved me so much to die for me. I am incredibly grateful for his resurrection. I am grateful my kids are learning this invaluable lesson. Even Brooklyn told me she bore her testimony in primary about how she knows Jesus was resurrected. And that we all may be resurrected one day and live together forever. I am so proud of my big girl! She is really beginning to grow in the gospel and gain her testimony.

No comments: