March 8, 2010

Go Aunt Shayla!



This weekend Jer's sister Shayla was in Denver competing in a Cheer competition. We decided to surprise her and went to see her. I loved watching all of the tiny cheer babies all glittered up. It felt like I walked into an episode of little miss perfect with all of the cheer mommies urging their girls to jump higher or poof their hair bigger. hehe! Shayla's team did SO well! I am amazed at all the things this girl can do. Brooklyn was so excited! Every time a group went up that was wearing black she yelled, GO SHAYLA! We had to keep telling her no, not yet, two more to go. It was so cute that she soaked it all in. I got a big laugh out of my two kiddos trying to copy the cheer leaders. They kept trying to cartwheel and jump around. I see cheer leading in Brook's future maybe.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Candi! Guess what? You won the scripture cover! You'll need to email me (lauren727@gmail.com) which size you need, which fabric choice you want (you can find the choices on my bandsandbuds.etsy.com site), as well as your mailing address. If you could get that to me today that would be great since this move is happening a lot faster than we thought! Thanks!

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Who's wearing those little things they called shorts? Oh wait that is my little sister!