December 4, 2009

Tag!

A friend did this and it looked interesting. Here I go...

Your Hair:
Half up today. It is overly long and I haven't had a cut in months! Luckily I have made an appointment for the 16th. Just in time too.

Where Is Your Cell Phone:
On our kitchen table. It moves all over the house as the day progresses.

Your Mother:
She was an amazing woman! She looked at life for what it really is. I never heard her complain or whine about the cards she was dealt. When I think of her I remember the love and spontaneous fun times in the face of complete darkness. I definitely look to her example and try to be like her. I miss her every day. Most days I just wish I can talk to her like we used to.

Your Father:
My dad is one big bear. He can be stubborn, silly, obnoxious, and a nut but he has always been there if I need advice or just a good chat.

Your Favorite Food:
Really good Mexican! I have learned living in Colorado, that there are so many different ways to make Mexican. When I find an excellent restaurant or recipe, I treasure it!

Your Dream From Last Night:
I don't quite remember the details but every dream lately has consisted of a steady feeling of dread and anxiousness about how I will manage with a third baby. I know it will be alright but I must be worrying subconsciously. ha ha

Your Favorite Drink:
Cherry Dr. Pepper from Sonic! But since I can't have caffeine I settle for Diet Rite low sodium, sugar and no caffeine. Its not bad.

Your Dream/Goals:
I still dream about travelling with Jer to SO Many places. London, Italy, Spain, Mexico (again). We loved our cruise and hope to one day go again.
I also can't wait until we have settled down and buy our first home!

What Room Are You In:
Our office

What Is Your Hobby:
Scrapbooking, sewing, making crafts, blogging, and cooking! I love them all. It feels so good whenever I make something. Its very satisfying.

What Is Your Fear:
I am deathly afraid of losing Jer and being on my own to raise these kids all on my own. It doesn't help that he loves his dangerous job!!!

Where Were You Last Night:
Home, making dinner, cleaning up and watched a movie with Jer.

Something You Are Not:
I am not good with remembering things. I swear my brain has a sieve and try as I might, a lot of important things fall through the holes.

Muffins:
mm lemon poppy seed! As long as its very moist. I'm not a huge muffin person.

Where Did You Grow Up:
Easton, PA. I loved it there. It has rich history, lots of beautiful trees, culture, and is right in the middle of everything.

Last Thing You Did:
Made lunch for Mason bug and myself then talked with Jer on the cell.

What Are You Wearing:
Maternity jeans and a purple maternity shirt.

Your TV:
In the living room. Its big and on spongebob for Mason. Driving me nuts!

Your Pet:
One little guinea pig. Named Fred. Outside.

Your Friends:
spread out. Its hard to be so far away.

Life:
My life is pretty good. We live in a nice little town. The kids love their schools, Jer is liking his job. He is almost a journeyman and I am having our third baby in January.

Mood:
Eh- I'm okay today. I'm not exactly chipper but I'm getting better.

Missing Someone:
Every Day. A girl just needs her mom sometimes. Thank goodness for Cathy and all she does!

Vehicle:
Honda Odyssey. I love our van! It has made car trips 100% better!

Favorite Store:
I love Target, Michael's, Old Navy, JC Penny's and Kohl's!

Favorite Color:
Basically jewel tones-navy blue, dark red, Green, dark purple. Also I love Earth tones- tans, greens, oranges, reds! I'm a fall girl I guess.

The Last Time You Laughed:
last night when jer and mase were butting heads like goats!

One Place You Go Over And Over:
The kitchen, the kid's schools, church and the store.

Person Who E-mails You Regularly:
Amanda, Ma and Marie.

Favorite Place To Eat:
Lonestar Stake house or Olive Garden

Where Do You Want To Be In 6 Years:
Hopefully done with Jer's apprenticeship, Out of debt, settled down in our own house and maybe one more child.

No comments: