November 10, 2009

A little Christmas early...

Every year we enjoy decorating the Christmas tree. This year we were extra excited since we finally got some ornaments that we've been wanting for a long time. Its been really nice to have the kids old enough to enjoy the tree without really messing with it too much. I won't be able to say that next year so I better enjoy it while I can. He he!

Here is my Mason bug being silly.
Brook was such a cutie putting the ornaments just so.
The finished product. Love it!

5 comments:

Mindi said...

Wow, you ARE gung-ho! That's awesome. I'd love to do that, but with us going to Idaho, I don't have to have to get everything out and a huge mess! AFter for sure though! December 1st is our tradition!

Candi said...

We usually wait until the day after Thanksgiving but this year the kids were asking and I thought why not?

Elaine said...

You are such a nice mom. way to be in the holiday spirit.

Surat Diaries said...

Wow! Christmas already, one of Jacki's neighbors had a tree up in July. I think I'll wait until after Thanksgiving so I don't get gorged on Christmas. That's to funny that your kids asked about it, I don't even think mine would know it's close to Christmas unless I told them...

Candi said...

oh brook has been counting down since its her birthday in jan and the baby will be here. ever since before october she kept asking how long until halloween? then how long until Christmas. she completely skips thanksgiving though. Plus I think its becuase we went christmas shopping last weekend and it reminded her. :-)