November 24, 2009

Days like this...

I love days like this!
Okay, this morning I had to take the kiddos out of school early so I could make it to my OB appointment without having to stress over getting back in time to pick up Brooklyn from school.
They were pretty good, I must admit.
The appointment went well. I confirmed that indeed we are scheduled to have baby Dallas on January 12, 2010! He is growing well and his heartbeat sounded like a train! So loud! That was good. I have gained a couple pounds since last appointment but I'm not complaining over 2lbs that's for sure. When we got home Brooklyn helped me vacuum, especially when my sciatic nerve started killing me. I was told water therapy would help. Heck, who has the money or time for that?!
Jer came home and we had dinner and he ran around the house with the kids. The Goof!


1 comment:

Elaine said...

What a cute family!