May 22, 2009

Reaching Milestones...


This week has been full of firsts. Brooklyn learned to tie her shoes just after two times of showing her. Now she goes around tying everything. She doesn't even put the shoes on. She just ties them around her leg. Silly girl!
Mason is just about done potty training. He still wears a diaper at night but during the day he's getting so good at telling me he needs to use the restroom. I'm so proud of him. Brooklyn has even been taking him to the potty. Yesterday she took him twice without even telling me. I found out by Mason running out naked saying "I made it lellow mom"! Holy Cow where does the time go. I still remember when Brooklyn was first starting to crawl and walk and now she is going to be a kindergartener who ties her shoes and is learning how to read! Mason used to be my little baby boy all grins and now he's potty training and talking back! I miss my little babies.

2 comments:

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Yeah for Brooklyn and Mason! I just have to say that is the funniest thing ever for Mason to say I made it lellow! That cracks me up! I just opened your Mother's Day card yesterday. I totally thought it was my Bday card so I was going to save it but then yesterday I got another card from you and I was like what the H#** 2 cards so I opened the first and thank you so much! That was such a nice surprise!

Lauren said...

time for another one! :)