May 16, 2008

Trip to PA














On the first of May the kids and I flew out to Pennsylvania for my Grandpa's funeral. Sorry about the pictures. I left my digital camera at my parent's house. These are from my cell phone.



The flight there was terrible. Mason's ears bothered him so badly that he got sick all over me on the plane. Luckily I was very blessed to be sitting by a very understanding person.



The funeral went wonderfully. Grandpa looked so peaceful. Just like he was sleeping. He had a great military burial. They played taps and all. He would have loved it so much.



We ended up staying in a camper at my parents house up in Montrose, PA. The trees were so green and the apple and cherry trees were blooming. I miss it so much. The kids really had a great time because I could sent them outside and they could run wild in the country up there. We stayed for 2 weeks. I had play dates with girls I grew up with in my stake. It was really nice to catch up. I only wish Jer could have been with us. Thankfully our plane ride home was at night. I gave the kids some chewable Dramamine and they both conked out for the last hour and half of the ride. I actually enjoyed that flight. haha :) Although it was really nice to see my parents, it made me really happy to be home again. Its always nice to be missed every once in a while too.




1 comment:

Surat Diaries said...

Glad you had a good time on your trip. I'm just sad about the circumstances. Hope you are doing well.