May 16, 2008

Jake updates





Jake will be 6 months old on May 23. He's a very loving dog. I can't call him a puppy anymore because, well he doesn't look like one anymore. Jer and I have bought a 5 week training program. We've only gone through week one so far but we've found out that Jake is a very smart dog. He quickly has learned to walk with us on walks without needing a leash. He's a master at sit and he's getting better at heal. We are very proud of him. He still gets too excited and knocks Mason down a lot but he's by no means a mean dog at all. Jake's favorite place to lay down is under our BBQ grill. He's funny. Brooklyn loves going outside to play with him any chance she gets. He eats up the attention. I guess we'll keep him around for another 10 years or so. haha.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

ok Jake is HUGE wow he is growing faster than Logan. He is going to be a big dog. But it fits jere to a T. We really miss you guys come visit soon!

Surat Diaries said...

Tyler would love to have a dog. He thinks Jere is really lucky!

Faith said...

I'm not a big dog fan myself, but I am outvoted 3 to 1. Waylen loves dogs, and the kids are just as bad. Kayla loves to go outside and "play" with our dog, Brinka. But sometimes Brinka she's her coming and she runs to hide. It's pretty cute though!!

Mindi said...

I'm sure he's not done growing!