June 8, 2010

Some days...

Today was one of those days when I just felt like I should be the energizer bunny. I just keep going and going and going...
It started out great, when Dallas slept through the night! My day just went nuts from there. I had to get up, get the kids ready, make a diaper bag, get snacks and water together and locate Brooklyn's t-ball mitt for this morning's t-ball practice. After her practice I just had enough time to get home, feed Dallas some rice cereal and a bottle then I put him down for a nap. He woke up just as we were finishing up lunch (left overs. Thank goodness). Then I had to get Dalli up and get packed up once again to take Mason for his well-child check up at the clinic here in town.
The Clinic checks their eyes, hearing, speech, emotional and physical development.
Our little Mason bug isn't so little anymore.
He is 40 inches tall.
weighs 35 pounds!
It was a nightmare navigating 3 kids + a diaper bag + car seat + keep paperwork together. By the end of the long 2 hour check up I was ready to get out of there.
Oh, did I forget to mention that Mason ran over some lady's foot with one of the Dr's stools?! Uggg!
Tonight is Brooklyn's first t-ball game of the season. I sure hope I remember my camera. She's been kicking butt at practices. It should be fun!


No comments: