June 2, 2010

Catch up...

I have almost forgot how much I LOVE summer evenings. Jer gets home from work, we BBQ outside while the kids run around the yard. I read while the wind blows through the trees. Its a pretty great way to spend the afternoon.

Here Jer is focusing hard. Notice the tongue?? :-)

Mmm Kabobs!

Dallas just being a happy boy. He loves going outside. Just like his brother and sister.

Ah!!! Our trees are filling in. It makes the world look fresh and new. I love it.

This past week we finally bought our stuff for our garden. I had these flower pots left over from my house plants that died. (don't ask).
I tried a new experiment, we bought a couple bags of soil and we are planting our tomato and green chili plants directly in the bag. So far so good. Nothing looks wilted or dead. I sure hope it works.





Dalli llama was so good while we planted. He just sat there and chewed on his toes!

4 comments:

Mindi said...

I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR YARD, GARDEN, GREENERY! Ugh! I CANNOT WAIT for my turn!!

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Candi,
That is such a great idea to plant it right in the bag. I'm starting on our garden right now. Hope we get a better crop then last year.

Amanda said...

looks like fun I wish we were there to enjoy all the good bbq food. I really want a grill. One of these days. I can't wait tell its actually sunny out side to enjoy all that fun stuff. See you in a few weeks.

Candi said...

Thanks guys! I sure hope the garden works. Amanda We can't wait to see you guys in a bit too! we are counting down!