January 20, 2010

This week...

This week my mom came out from Pennsylvania to help me with the kids. We celebrated Brooklyn's 6th Birthday the next day. Jer's parents and Aunt Molly were there too. I was pretty proud of Jeremiah for baking Brooky's cake.
I can't believe I have a 6 year old. Looking at her newborn brother it is all too easy to remember how little Brooklyn used to be. Where does the time go?



Tuesday Dallas was one week old. He is already such a laid back boy. I finally realized after looking at old albums that he looks exactly like his big brother at this age. I can't wait to see what he'll be like in a year or so.







4 comments:

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

Such a cute little guy!
Congrats again!:-)

gkkirkland said...

Candi he is such a cutie!!! I cant believe you have 3 kids....gosh it feels just like yesterday you were driving me to seminary. haha congrats on the healthy little guy.

Elaine said...

That is the cutest baby. Their first week of life does fly by and then before you know it they are six years old! Treasure the moments before we're 'old ladies.'

baileymom said...

Glad your mom could come! For the record, which city and county was Dallas born in? (you know me--gotta keep the genealogy straight!).