January 24, 2010

big changes in our home







Now that Cathy has gone back home, Jer and I decided that it would be a good idea to witch the kid's rooms around. We took apart Mason's bed and put him in Brooklyn's room again and gave Dallas his own room until he is sleeping better through the night. The kids' teachers have been complaining about Brook and Mase acting really tired this week. Honestly we are ALL really tired around here. It amazes me how much we forget when we have babies. I thought I'd remember a lot more especially since I have done this two times before but nope! I feel just as tired and lost as before. Ha ha!

3 comments:

jamie said...

Wishing you good sleep - the best possible with a newborn around. Don't forget, that part eventually gets better!

cate said...

He's adorable Candi! I love his little hat. I hope your house gets some sleep soon.

Amanda said...

he is so cute. He looks like mason so much. I wish I Was there to take him during the night so you could get some sleep! Can't wait to see you and hope the kids get some sleep now