June 26, 2009

Introducing...



Today I had my first baby appointment for #3. That is what I am calling him/her until we find out for sure. The Dr. told me that #3 is doing very well. It's heartbeat is very strong. I drank a butt load of water on my way to the office. I was about to explode when the tech started pushing down on my belly for the ultrasound. Luckily I did not embarrass myself in front of her. I was surprised when she told me I am further along than I thought. I am actually 10 weeks and 5 days along. Our official due date is January 17, 2010! That is the day after Brooklyn's birthday. It sure does help to see the picture for it to sink in that I really am having another one.

After a couple uncomfortable tests, she sat down and told me how I am doing.
My first blood pressure results were just fine and the second time the Dr. took it she wasn't happy with how high it was. Now she wants me to take baby aspirin as well at my pill twice a day. I bought a blood pressure cuff for home and I am supposed to keep track of my numbers. If anything starts looking too high I was told to call her right away to change meds. I was very excited and scared at the same time. I told her about my bad reaction to the spinal with Mason and she told me that was a very common reaction and they will just give me an antihistamine to off set the reaction. Wonderful.

4 comments:

drewsph84 said...

how exciting!! Congrats! I told my mom and she said ohhhh!!!! and then asked how old your kids were and then said thats perfect!!! haha! we're all so happy for you!

drewsph84 said...

oh and thats from Leah... haha drew must be signed into his gmail.

Candi said...

Thank you Leah! Tell your mommy hi for me.

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

how fun!! congrats.