June 25, 2009

Father's Day!

This one is a little late posting. We have been so busy here. Well we celebrated father's day while we were in Denver the last weekend. My gifts to Jer were a card with bath and body works spray and shower gel. Jer also got himself a couple button down shirts the weekend before. That is amazing, because if you know Jer, he usually only wears t-shirts. I have been begging for years for him to get nicer ones. He looks so nice in them too. Ta da!


The gift from the kids is coming. It is a little late but at least it makes father's day last longer.
I am so grateful for my husband. He has been so wonderful with me and with the kids. He is like my right arm. Anytime I need help and he's around, he never hesitates to step in and give me support. No matter if its washing the dishes or helping me settle the kids down. I know I can count on him. I love him so much and he shows us that he loves us every day.
Thank you hun for everything. You are amazing!

No comments: