January 4, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was full of toys, candy, good food, lots of playing and laughing and lots and lots of noise!

Mason got a Cowboy town, Brooklyn got a princess castle and Dallas got a farm to play with. All of the cousins were so busy looking at each other's presents, it was a bit of sensory overload at first. :-)

I got Jeremiah back from last year. We agreed to not get each other presents last year and Jer went and gave me a pressure cooker for Christmas last year. This year, I got him a couple movies he liked. :-) It made me laugh. He was so mad at me. He he he.

That afternoon, we went to church for Sacrament Meeting. They had a nice Choir singing and program. I think everyone was so hyped up on sugar that it was impossible to get the kids to settle down. Little Dallas somehow got away from me and snuck up to the pulpit! How embarrassing!










No comments: